Lane County Cultural Coalition is one of 45 county-based Cultural Coalitions that issue local grants from the Oregon Cultural Trust. The Oregon Cultural Trust is committed to supporting local cultural development and allows each coalition to shape its own cultural granting priorities.
Our vision is to create and support a vibrant cultural life through arts, heritage and humanities in Lane County. The purpose of our grants is to stimulate grassroots efforts to expand arts, heritage and humanities programs in Lane County.
The Lane County Cultural Coalition uses Oregon Cultural Trust funds to:
- Offer annual Cultural Opportunity Grants.
- Encourage cultural involvement.
- Provide Coalition membership information.
Cultural Opportunity Grant application for projects taking place in 2017 are due Friday, October 14, 2016.
Below are the locations and times for the grant writing workshops:
- Florence: August 30thfrom 4- 5:30 PM, Siuslaw Public Library, 1460 9th
- Springfield:September 6th from 6:30 – 8 PM, Springfield Library
- Junction City: September 14th from 7–8:30 PM, Flechall Hall on 195 W 5th
- Veneta: September 15thfrom 7 – 8:30 PM, Fern Ridge Library, 88026 Territorial Hwy.
Visit the Lane County Cultural Coalition on Facebook to see a great list of cultural events in Lane County!
To find out how to support the Oregon Cultural Trust and earn a tax credit visit: www.culturaltrust.org